Monday, November 17, 2008

the readers digest version

I've been way too busy to keep up as things happen.

NKOTB with Leah was a ton of fun. Instead of taking a million pictures, I took a lot of video instead. Some of it will probably show up in future blogs.

I became an AUNT to a perfectly wonderful little boy. His name is John Matthew Hopper, and he was born on 11/11 at 2:48 a.m. He is named after my great-grandfather, grandfather and father - and was born on my great-grandmother's birthday. In discussing how happy this would all make my grandfather, Katie said to Mike, "thanks a lot - Kristen and I might as well not even exist any more." There are lots of photos of the little peanut on Facebook.

Lauren was very sick all weekend, but thankfully, seems to be much better today. She missed out on meeting Santa Claus at the mall, which means, I am going to have to go to the mall on a weekend in December - something I try NEVER to do.

That's all there's time for today. At least I updated!

2 comments:

lilhopps31 said...

I learned that our Great-Great Grandfather was named John too. Go figure.

hopps79 said...

So uhhh... Anything interesting happen in the last month? Care to share it with the rest of us?